Senior Marketing Insights Analyst
We are looking for a highly skilled individual that will be responsible for generating insights for Konnecto prospects - utilizing and maintaining demo dashboards across 30+ industries and gathering, structuring and analyzing data in a personalized way based on client’s needs on top of the off-the-shelf product. You will be working directly with our Sales, Marketing and Product team to build breakthrough approaches and solutions to uncover consumer digital behavioral patterns and translate these into client opportunities and threats - insight driven content and insights in various formats. If you’re passionate about data and insights, great at communicating them and know your way around the digital marketing world, this is the right position for you.
As part of your day-to-day responsibilities you will-
- Research and analyze the competitive environment, digital strategies, opportunities and trends of Konnecto’s focus industries - data support for marketing initiatives to drive ‘value first’ inbound and outbound activity, alongside supporting data for content & thought leadership.
- Understand client needs, asking the right questions to lead the generation of approaches that will drive innovation beyond the numbers - generating actionable insights and turning them into compelling stories for Konnecto’s tier 1 prospects
- Lead and create new analysis methodologies to support customized needs and request beyond the off-the-shelf product to support product automation roadmap
- Create new engaging and periodical formats to improve the way we communicate our insights based on recurring needs and opportunities
- 3+ years experience as a Marketing Analyst
- Strong analytical skills
- Details oriented with an ability to see the bigger picture
- Storytelling capabilities – ability to tell compelling stories and explain complex issues in simple ways
- Ability to ask as well as answer, meaningful and impactful questions
- Team player
- Ability to multitask and handle various priorities
- Basic SQL expertise with the ability to self learn
- Native English - strong advantage