Senior Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer! Konnecto SaaS platform enables brands to know why consumers ended up buying products and/or services from their competitors and what they should do about it. By reverse engineering the entire path to purchase of customers that converted with a brand’s competitors and by providing daily recommendations around GTM strategy, audiences, and marketing activities. Konnecto helps companies improve their marketing effectiveness and scale. Company Highlights: Series A company with over $30M raised to date. Backed by Tier-1 investors, 30+ employees, and growing quickly. HQ in Tel Aviv serving customers across FMCG, Healthcare, Fintech, Insurance, Automotive and Consumer Services [Marquee customers include LEGO, Samsung, Mercedes, etc]. As a Senior software engineer at Konnecto you will lead end-to-end development of revolutionary products in the consumer insight domain using cutting-edge technologies including big data applications, web services and rich web applications. Working closely with the product team, you will be part of a fun, dynamic and hands-on team.
- At least 5 years of practical experience in software development
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent / relevant military experience.
- Experience in multiple databases including MongoDB, SnowFlake, Athena
- Proven work experience with Node.js
- Experience in designing and working with Grpahql and RESTful APIs
- A “get-things-done” approach
- Team player with a positive attitude and a cooperative mindset
- Delivers high-quality, innovative applications
- Has good verbal and written communication
- Work experience with Angular 14 and Nx
- Strong test-driven mentality and understanding of CI/CD practices
Node.js, NestJS, TypeScript, Angular 14, Nx, Graphql, Prisma, MongoDB, Snowflake, MicroServices, Argo, KS8, Dockers, Cloud - AWS, CircleCI
If you really love creating big things really fast and have a great sense of humor