Market Intelligence Consultant
Konnecto offers the world's first prescriptive marketing platform that provides consumer brands with daily recommendations on increasing their online sales by reverse engineering their competitors' journeys and identifying path-to-purchase vulnerabilities. Series A company with over $30M raised to date. Backed by Tier-1 investors, 30+ employees, and growing quickly. HQ in Tel Aviv with offices in NYC, serving DTC customers across Insurance, Healthcare, Education, Financial Services, Consumer Electronics, and more.
We are looking for a highly skilled individual who will be responsible for the delivery of strategic insights and special initiatives. By analyzing consumer digital data, you will uncover behavioral patterns, translate these into marketing opportunities, and act as the subject matter expert to ensure a top-quality delivery for Konnecto’s clients and prospects.
If you’re passionate about data and insights, great at communicating them, and know your way around the digital marketing world, this position is right for you.
- Analyze consumer behavioral data to uncover digital patterns and form a coherent story about their purchase behaviors
- Present insights and recommendations to senior stakeholders in a clear and concise manner
- Support customized needs and requests beyond the off-the-shelf product to support product automation roadmap
- Lead projects end-to-end, including: mapping business objectives, breaking down to business questions that can be developed into queries, identifying interesting patterns from the data, and bringing them forward as insights and recommendations in a storytelling way
- Proactively approach and engage our clients with industry trends, best practices, and insights
- Collaborate with multiple functions within the organization, including Customer Success, Product, and R&D
- Experience working with large datasets and data visualization tools, such as Excel/Google data studio/Tableau/similar
- Experience in turning data into insights that can be presented to C-level stakeholders in Enterprises
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deliver results of complex data analysis clearly and effectively
- Comfort with ambiguity and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to initiate and drive projects from beginning to end with minimal guidance
- Ability to translate complex concepts into simple client-facing business recommendations
- Attention to detail and highly organized
- Fluent English
- Consulting background - advantage
- Experience with producing insights in the Digital Marketing space - advantage
- Experience with SQL - advantage