Young gamers (mainly males, 18-28) who want to know what TV is best and most compatible to use with their Xbox and PS5 are searching Google for terms such as "Tv for xBox S series", leading them to Cnet.com's article "Best TV for PS5 and Xbox Series X, Series S for 2022: LG OLED, Samsung QLED, Vizio and More. After interacting with this article, several consumers convert with LG and Samsung via affiliate links while Sony is not mentioned in the article. Some consumers continue their journey and arrive at the subreddit r/XboxSeriesS where they interact with the post "What is the best budget TV for the series s?". After interacting with this post, these consumers finish converting with LG or TCL as they're recommended as the best options by other Reddit users.
Our platform raised five recommendations to increase brand awareness and user acquisition for this consumer segment.
1. Reddit Advertising: Target these consumers by using Reddit display ads on r/XboxSeriesS subreddit and additional related subreddits at times and days that consumers are most active (Mon-Thu 15:00-23:00)
2. Reddit Partnership: Partner with the Reddit user u/Dacvak to incorporate reviews on your products in his posts and comments to increase brand awareness, website traffic, and conversions. Reddit Karma score: 318K.
3. SEA: Bid on "TV for xBox" and "TV for PS5" related keywords to reach a high intent consumer group before converting with competitors. Avg Monthly Search Volume: 32.5K ; Avg CPC: $0.98
4. Affiliate Partnership: Create or improve the existing partnership with Cnet.com to include your products and affiliate links within relevant articles such as "Best TV for PS5 and Xbox Series X, Series S for 2022: LG OLED, Samsung QLED, Vizio and More., to attract high intent consumers, increase conversions and disrupt them before they interact with competitors.
5. Behavioral Targeting via Google Audience - Create a Google custom audience of gamers showing initial signs of interest in purchasing a new TV that's compatible with their gaming device, using unique keywords and domains from their online activity.