Talent Acquisition Director
Konnecto is looking for a highly skilled and experienced Talent Acquisition Director to lead its recruitment efforts and align them with the company's overall business goals. The ideal candidate has a passion for recruiting top talents and A+ employees, and knows what it takes to get the right candidate.
As a Talent Acquisition Director at Konnecto you will:
- Play a significant role in the company's expansion - responsible for hiring across our entire company - from GTM to Tech & Product.
- Implement effective methods for sourcing and hiring talented individuals in Israel and the US.
- Develop strong relationships with hiring managers and job candidates.
- Analyze recruitment data to continuously improve the recruitment process, identify and solve bottlenecks and report an accurate status to hiring managers and lead this aspect at management meetings.
- Conduct thorough HR interviews and own the entire recruiting process, including hands-on tasks.
- Manage and utilize recruitment vendors, tools, and systems.
- Stay current with new technologies and trends to attract potential candidates.
- Generate exponential success in relations to hiring KPIs in order to expand the position to additional areas beyond recruiting - this position has the potential to develop into Head of HR upon meeting KPIs.
What will you bring to the team?
- 5+ years of recruiting experience within rapidly expanding, cutting-edge, global tech organizations with a focus on A+ talents (expanding efficiently).
- 2+ years of experience leading and motivating successful recruiting teams.
- Bring outstanding assessment abilities to identify the right cultural and professional fit.
- Strong analytical skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills in Hebrew and English.
- Experience in creating positive candidate experiences.
- Ability to think creatively and not just follow the traditional ways of recruiting.
- Works well under pressure, and is not scared of hand-on hard work!
- High integrity, energy, dedication, agility and resilience.
In a nutshell about us:
Konnecto’s SaaS platform enables brands to know why consumers ended up buying products and/or services from their competitors and what they should do about it. Konnecto helps companies improve their marketing effectiveness and scale by reverse engineering the entire path to purchase of customers that converted with a brand’s competitors and by providing daily recommendations around GTM strategy, audiences, and marketing activities.
Series A company with over $30M raised to date. Backed by Tier-1 investors, 30+ employees, and growing quickly. HQ in Tel Aviv, serving DTC customers across Insurance, Healthcare, Financial Services, Consumer Electronics and more. Among our customers you will find LEGO, Samsung, Mercedes, MassMutual, Monday.com, Wix, 1-800 Flowers and more.