Senior Product Manager - SaaS platform
We are looking for a brilliant Product Manager to join our fast-growing company. Konnecto is driving rapid growth via product innovation and high pace product delivery. As a product manager, you will have the opportunity to make a huge impact by designing products that will be used by the most innovative marketers in the largest brands around the world. This is the position for a doer who cares deeply about what clients really need, and is passionate about user experience.
- End-to-end ownership of our client-facing platform, serving fortune 500 clients. Building and maintaining its roadmap and vision through deep knowledge of clients real behaviors, needs, and company vision
- Become a major part of a growing product team, work closely with all internal stakeholders including R&D, Design, Marketing, and Sales
- Constantly recognizing growth opportunities, translating them to actions
- At least 5 years of relevant experience with managing SaaS products with actionable client interfaces and complex data processes
- Demonstrated track record launching multiple successful products and features in several companies, preferably serving fortune 500 brands.
- Proven experience with PLG platforms, driving sales through product and A/B testing
- Natural leader - experienced in driving collaborations across multiple disciplines - product, UX, R&D, data, marketing, operations, CS, and sales
- The ability to write clear product specifications, build wireframes, conduct user interviews and perform market research independently
- Great understanding of UI/UX
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills and ability to come up with creative solutions to complex issues.
- Able to work efficiently both independently and as part of a team, strong understanding of product processes and development methodologies
- Goal-oriented, highly motivated, and takes full ownership of projects
- Experience in a growth-oriented start-up environment with an ability to think and react in a fast pace
- Strong advantage - digital marketing/e-commerce experience and passion for online marketing
- BA/MA/BSc/MSc in related fields
- Fluent English – both written and verbal