Market Analytics Team Lead
Konnecto develops a solution that enables brands to know why consumers ended up buying products and services from their competitors and what they should do about it. By reverse engineering of the entire path to purchase of customers that converted with a brand’s competitors and by providing daily recceomdnations around GTM strategy, audiences, and marketing activities Konnecto helps companies improve their marketing effectiveness and scale. Company Highlights: Series A company with over $30M raised to date. Backed by Tier-1 investors 30+ employees and growing quickly HQ in Tel Aviv Customers across CPG, Healthcare, Fintech, Insurance, and Consumer Services. Marquee customers include LEGO, Samsung, and Mercedes. The Market Research TL manages the market research team, which is responsible for all sales and marketing research work. The market research team assists our sales and marketing efforts providing the fuel that drives Konnecto’s growth and powers the first interaction with prospects.
What You'll Do
As a team lead at Konnecto, you will manage a team of marketing research analysts, work closely with the marketing and sales team and have a massive impact on the sales cycle by extracting highly targeted strategic insights and actionable recommendations.
Typical tasks of the position are:
- Analyze big data to generate useful conclusions and actionable digital marketing recommendations.
- Lead projects end-to-end including market research for client industries, data analysis, and delivery of weekly business recommendations to clients.
- Support product development and internal tools from the data perspective.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve efficiency and clarity and deliver better value to the organization and our clients.
Who You Are & What You Bring:
- 2+ years of work experience as an analyst team lead
- High SQL efficiency
- Demonstrated experience in problem-solving and providing business insights
- Excellent business analytical skills
- Experience with data visualization tools and methodologies
- Great attitude & team player
- Excellent English
- BA/BS in Engineering, Statistics/Math, Economics or a related field
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with Tableau
- Experience with cloud data warehouse technologies (AWS, Snowflake, BigQuery, etc.)
- Familiarity with marketing data