As a Data Engineer at Konnecto, you will be given challenging data to handle at a massive scale, build our data pipeline and lead every aspect regarding the ETLs. Our Data Science team WILL also need your help to make their models production-ready. No rest for the wicked, though: after all of that is done, you’ll deal with the results while transforming them into actionable items for our clients and other Konnecto internal stakeholders. If you got this far, and you’re not really scared, you really should apply. You will work with a plethora of storage and processing technologies on top of cutting-edge application frameworks and infrastructure, bridging the gap between Data Science and Engineering.
- 5+ years of industry experience in software development (mainly Python).
- B.S. Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience developing data pipelines.
- Experience in multiple data stores including MongoDB, and Elastic, (optional- Athena, BigQuery, Neo4j, DynamoDB).
- Ability to work independently and willingness to collaborate with team members and business stakeholders.
- Real-life experience with developing and maintaining a large-scale production system.
- A “get-things-done”, Gung-Ho approach.