Data Analyst - Marketing Insights
We are looking for a highly skilled Data Analyst who will play an important role in driving the value creation in Konnecto, focused on tactical and strategic marketing insights delivered to our prospective clients. Konnecto SaaS platform enables brands to know why consumers ended up buying products and/or services from their competitors and what they should do about it. By reverse engineering the entire path to purchase of customersthat converted with a brand’s competitors and by providing daily recommendations around GTM strategy, audiences, and marketing activities. Konnecto helps companies improve their marketing effectiveness and scale. Company Highlights: Series A company with over $30M raised to date. Backe by Tier-1 investors, 30+ employees, and growing quickly. HQ in Tel Aviv serving customers across FMCG, Healthcare, Fintech, Insurance, Automotive and Consumer Services. Marquee customers include LEGO, Samsung, Mercedes,etc].
As the Data Analyst - Marketing Insights, you will work with the marketing analytics team to create insights that will impact our sales cycle. You will act as the subject matter expert during the presale process and ensure a top-quality delivery of tactical marketing insights and strategic analysis for our prospective clients. You will report directly to the Marketing Analytics Team lead and will be part of the larger solutions team.
- Analyze big data to generate useful conclusions and actionable digital marketing recommendations.
- Lead projects end-to-end including market research, data analysis, and delivery of top-notch reports and recommendations.
- Work closely with the sales and product team to enhance and expand the presale offering and reduce production time for analysis.
- Improving our markets and industries' understanding to assist our pipeline generation effort.
- 2+ years of experience as a data analyst
- Experience in digital marketing
- Analytical background / critical thinking skill set
- Strong technical experience & skills (hands on SQL/noSQL; Python - bonus)
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor degree
- Client-oriented background - advantage
- Experience in B2C companies - advantage